DISTRICT OFFICE online is much more than a job-posting board. The “DO it online” process has significant advantages over traditional recruitment and selection practices for both employers and employees. It can supplement and or replace existing advertising and application procedures for school authorities of all sizes and types. By combining the power of electronic data storage and modern communication technologies, DISTRICT OFFICE online addresses both recruitment and selection.
- Employers post available positions (jobs) in three employment categories - teaching, leadership and support staff - to the DISTRICT OFFICE online database. Postings are displayed on the DISTRICT OFFICE online and typically incorporated directly into the school district website - eliminating posting duplication and ensuring maximum exposure.
- Individuals interested in employment in our member jurisdictions develop a comprehensive Candidate File. There is NO CHARGE for developing a Candidate File and it can be used to apply for any posted position (within the specified employment category) with any member school authority.
- the clerical time associated with the receipt and management of paper applications is significantly reduced;
- dependence on expensive newspaper advertising is decreased/eliminated;
- administrator access to application information is easily facilitated;
- electronic search capabilities make screening of applicants more efficient.
- create and maintain a current up-to-date electronic Candidate File;
- use the database to search for available jobs;
- use their Candidate File for multiple applications in any member organization;
- apply for posted positions through either the DISTRICT OFFICE online; website or the school district website;
- store their file for future use when they get hired.
Use the links in the TOP menu bar to access member modules and DISTRICT OFFICE online job postings.